Project Director for Joint Services (PD Joint Services) integrates the Single Manager for Conventional Ammunition (SMCA) mission, providing the Warfighter (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines) with conventional ammunition required to train and go to war. PD JS is responsible for:
- Coordination and integration of SMCA activities, functions, processes and operations on behalf of JPEO Armaments & Ammunition.
- Demilitarization of DoD’s conventional ammunition.
- Execution of SMCA industrial base functions including Army Ammunition Plant Modernization.
- Providing technology solutions to improve ammunition manufacturing safety, effectiveness, quality and cost.
- Managing US Army ammunition logistics research and development efforts.
If you have information that may be of interest to U.S. Army Counterintelligence, please submit an iSALUTE Suspicious Activity Report.
You may also report by telephone:
+49 (0) 611 143 537 2176